Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostitution nights after work

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostitution nights after work
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 09 2018 19:58:50
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:08:55 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

A Utah lawmaker who voted for tougher penalties for prostitution has
resigned amid allegations that he used taxpayer dough to pay for hotel
rooms to hook up with an online escort, according to reports.

"I am a strong advocate for conservative family values. I am pro-life,
as well as for traditional marriage," Stanard says on his website.

Hey, Newt Gingrich and Stanard have their own 'family sex values.'

Trump And Gingrich: Two Men. Six Wives. Family Values
Assuming he isn’t ousted as the GOP’s presidential nominee at the
party’s Cleveland convention next month, who will be Donald Trump’s
vice presidential running mate?
In handicapping the VP sweepstakes, many pundits think former House
Speaker Newt Gingrich is the most likely choice. If Trump picks Newt,
they could adopt the slogan: "Two men. Six wives. Family values." Or,
as UCLA law professor Jonathan Zasloff suggested, they could call
themselves the "Henry VIII ticket" in honor of their multiple
marriages during their (combined) 143 years. Their campaign film could
be called the "Six Wives Club."
So perhaps, in Trump’s eyes, it would help "balance" the GOP ticket by
adding another three-marriage adulterer.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-dreier/trump-and-gingrich-two-men_b_10689992.html

Date Subject  Author
20.11. * anti-gay in the office, very gay in the officeRS Wood
20.11. `* Re: anti-gay in the office, very gay in the officeJAB
09.02.  `* Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiRS Wood
09.02.   `* Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiJAB
16.02.    `- Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiRS Wood