Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostitution nights after work

Newsgroups
Subject: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostitution nights after work
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 09 2018 18:08:55
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:26:54 -0600
JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 20:50:40 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

As usual, the people who are most vehemently against something, are
also doing that same thing.

Another "wolf in sheepskin" here...

https://nypost.com/2018/02/09/lawmaker-accused-of-using-taxpayer-money-for-sex-with-escort/

//-- clip
A Utah lawmaker who voted for tougher penalties for prostitution has
resigned amid allegations that he used taxpayer dough to pay for hotel
rooms to hook up with an online escort, according to reports.

The DailyMail.com quoted call girl Brie Taylor saying former GOP Rep.
Jon Stanard paid her $250 for sex twice at the Fairfield Inn in Salt
Lake City.

In one exchange from November, Stanard asks Taylor if she could bring
any “accessories” or “toys” — perhaps a “corset,” according to the news
outlet.

Taylor claimed he paid her $250 for each of the one-hour sessions in
June and August 2017 during which she said she performed oral sex on
him and that they had intercourse, the news site reported.

House chief of staff Greg Hartley told the Associated Press that the
married Stanard — who resigned Tuesday night — was reimbursed for two
hotel stays while he was attending legislative meetings at the state
capital.

The dates and hotel names correspond with text messages reported by
DailyMail.com.

The conservative pol, 43, who was elected to the Utah House of
Representatives in 2012, has three children with his wife, LeeAnne.

Last year, he voted in favor of stricter laws on prostitution,
including hiking the penalty for soliciting sex to $2,500.

“I am a strong advocate for conservative family values. I am pro-life,
as well as for traditional marriage,” Stanard says on his website.

Stanard’s attorney Walter Bugden told the DailyMail.com: “Given the
current climate in this country with misconduct allegations and the way
things are happening in the media right now, there isn’t any
explanation that my client could give that would overcome the shadow of
these allegations.

“He has resigned his office.”

//-- clip

Date Subject  Author
20.11. * anti-gay in the office, very gay in the officeRS Wood
20.11. `* Re: anti-gay in the office, very gay in the officeJAB
09.02.  `* Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiRS Wood
09.02.   `* Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiJAB
16.02.    `- Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiRS Wood