Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 07 2018 03:50:33
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:42:58 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Trump’s lapdogs now accept the labeling of opponents as ‘treasonous’

November 6, 2001 - Bush: "You are either with us or against us'

Jan 2018 Steve Bannon..Trump Tower Meeting..."treasonous"

5 Feb - ""Somebody said treasonous. Yeah, I guess, why not? Can we
call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn't seem to love
our country very much."
================================

Bannon used the word, so Trump is now attempting to weaponize
it....which is how his base will remember it.

Note - "The U.S. Constitution, however, defines treason against the
country as "only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their
Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
In his State of the Union address last week, the president also touted
the economy and preached bipartisanship as he tried to strike a
unifying tone. But a lot of that speech was aimed at his base and not
reaching out to Democrats - much like his comments on Monday. "

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/05/583447413/trump-democrats-un-american-treasonous-during-state-of-the-union

Date Subject  Author
06.02. * [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"RS Wood
06.02. +* Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"JAB
07.02. |`- Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"RS Wood
07.02. `- Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"JAB