Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 06 2018 23:46:49
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:42:58 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

"Tonight, I call
upon on all of us to set aside our differences, to seek out common
ground and to summon the unity we need to deliver for the people.

'Shut It Down': Trump Threatens Government Shutdown Over Border
Security New York Times

Trump calls for shutdown if Congress doesn't pass border-security
measures Politico

Trump: 'I'd love to see a shutdown' over immigration
CNN

President Donald Trump says he'd 'love' to see another government
shutdown if Democrats don't meet his demands on

Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's
fault

Date Subject  Author
06.02. * [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"RS Wood
06.02. +* Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"JAB
07.02. |`- Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"RS Wood
07.02. `- Re: [USA] being an opponent is now "treasonous"JAB