Re: Richard M. Nixon

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Richard M. Nixon
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 06 2018 01:14:10
On 2018-01-16, JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:
Sure there are dishonest men in local government.  But there are
dishonest men in national government too.

-- Richard M. Nixon

Ha!  This got posted when I was super busy doing other stuff.

Great quote.  Still relevant today, now that I think about it.

Any smart political party hoping to be a contender would do the smart thing
and start building support for local elections, then work their way upward.
Instead the Jill Steins of the world aim for the presidency first, and get
disappointed when they barely earn 3% of the vote.  Fucktards.  There is so
much room for improvement, even at the local level, that's the right way to
do it - and within 10 years, you've got a chance.  But no.

Date Subject  Author
16.01. * Richard M. NixonJAB
06.02. `- Re: Richard M. NixonRS Wood