Colombia calls for emergency plan for Venezuela over concerns its collapse is imminent

Newsgroups
Subject: Colombia calls for emergency plan for Venezuela over concerns its collapse is imminent
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 24 2018 19:24:06
Colombia calls for emergency plan for Venezuela over concerns its
collapse is imminent

GRAUBUNDEN, SWITZERLAND - Colombia’s finance minister called on
Wednesday for an emergency plan to help neighboring Venezuela after
what he said will be its imminent collapse.

"The collapse of the (Venezuelan) economy is close," minister Mauricio
Cardenas said on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos,
Switzerland.

"The idea is to have ready an economic plan for Venezuela for the day
after," he added.

"We do not know when that day will come but it will happen quickly due
to the seriousness of the crisis."

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/24/world/colombia-calls-emergency-plan-venezuela-concerns-collapse-imminent/

Date Subject  Author
24.01. o Colombia calls for emergency plan for Venezuela ovJAB