Trump is a thieving, lying turd.

Newsgroups
Subject: Trump is a thieving, lying turd.
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 16 2018 20:44:52
Trump is par for the course for U.S. presidents

by Ted Rall

This led to a discussion comparing Trump not just to Obama, but other
American presidents. There were lots of great comments. Still, I was
struck by something that few people seem to be aware of - America’s
rich history of presidential a--holery. Given how wicked smart my
readers are, I was surprised to hear some of them refer favorably to
Trump’s predecessors.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2018/01/16/commentary/world-commentary/trump-par-course-u-s-presidents/

Date Subject  Author
16.01. o Trump is a thieving, lying turd.JAB