Mental health evaluation

Newsgroups
Subject: Mental health evaluation
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Jan 14 2018 15:12:34
Doctors want President Trump's head examined
Problems these experts say they have observed include rambling speech;
episodes of slurred speech; failure to recognize old friends; frequent
repetition of the same concepts; decreased fine motor coordination;
difficulties reading, listening and comprehending; suspect judgment,
planning, problem solving and impulse control; and markedly declining
vocabulary in recent years, with overreliance on superlatives,
according to the letter.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/health/trump-mental-health-exam/index.html

Footnote - In several conference meetings, the few photos I've seen
shows Trump with his arms crossed, which sometimes suggest a closed
minded person.

Date Subject  Author
14.01. * Mental health evaluationJAB
16.01. `- Re: Mental health evaluationJAB