Re: [USA, Israel] the $30M conflict of interest

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA, Israel] the $30M conflict of interest
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 08 2018 03:54:30
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 19:57:21 +0000 (UTC), NewsBeanie
<newsbeanie@dictatorshandbook.net> wrote:

Title: Kushner’s Financial Ties to Israel Deepen Even With Mideast Diplomatic Role

I don't follow Breitbart News, but I did come across a synopsis of
Kushner, cited below.  Your cited article noted "Mr. Kushner had sold
stakes in properties...For example, he sold his stake in the company’s
headquarters at 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, which is seeking new
investors around the world," but Breitbart article was not aware of
this transaction.

I suspect FBI, sooner or later, will "straighten out" Mr Kushner.

Mr. Perfect’ Jared Kushner’s Not-So-Perfect Year
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/31/mr-perfect-jared-kushners-not-perfect-year/

Date Subject  Author
07.01. * [USA, Israel] the $30M conflict of interestNewsBeanie
08.01. `- Re: [USA, Israel] the $30M conflict of interestJAB