pathological liar

Newsgroups
Subject: pathological liar
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Jan 07 2018 23:01:05
Trump may be ‘pathological liar,’ Bernie Sanders says

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Bernie Sanders says he’s focused on criticizing
President Donald Trump’s policies rather than assessing Trump’s mental
fitness to handle the presidency.

The Vermont lawmaker says he finds many of Trump’s statements
‘‘offensive’’ but says he’s more bothered by what he describes as
Trump’s broken promises to working-class Americans.

Sanders cites Trump’s tax overhaul that he says disproportionately
benefits the rich, as well as efforts to repeal the Obama-era health
law.

Sanders says: ‘‘I worry about him being a pathological liar.’’

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/07/bernie-sanders-trump-may-pathological-liar/oaUyxJJ1PxYAVbhZzoiwXL/story.html

Date Subject  Author
07.01. o pathological liarJAB