Trump Tower meeting with Russians "treasonous"

Newsgroups
Subject: Trump Tower meeting with Russians "treasonous"
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Jan 03 2018 18:05:24
Trump Tower meeting with Russians "treasonous", Bannon says in
explosive book

Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the
Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of
Russians during the 2016 election campaign as "treasonous" and
"unpatriotic", according to an explosive new book seen by the
Guardian.
The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year,
prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon
after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: "The three senior guys
in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign
government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor
- with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

"Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or
bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have
called the FBI immediately."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

Date Subject  Author
03.01. o Trump Tower meeting with Russians "treasonous"JAB