Banana-republic-type stuff

Newsgroups
Subject: Banana-republic-type stuff
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 03 2018 03:40:06
Why Trump’s War on the Deep State Is Failing-So Far

In May of 2016, when Donald Trump was still a long-shot candidate for
president, I warned with some specificity about what he would try to
do to the U.S. Department of Justice and the law enforcement apparatus
of the United States:

Author - Benjamin Wittes is editor in chief of Lawfare and a Senior
Fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution. He is the
author of several books and is co-chair of the Hoover Institution's
Working Group on National Security, Technology, and Law.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-trumps-war-deep-state-failing%E2%80%94so-far

Date Subject  Author
03.01. o Banana-republic-type stuffJAB