the tax cuts only works if you apply magical math

Newsgroups
Subject: the tax cuts only works if you apply magical math
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Dec 12 2017 19:46:57
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/11/opinion/treasury-mnuchin-taxes.html?_r=0

//--clip

“These people are dyed-in-the-wool bureaucrats; they are passionate
about it, and to kind of have their views disregarded, I don’t think
any of them have really seen it to this degree,” Austin Frerick, an
economist at the Office of Tax Analysis who left in May, told The
Times. “That’s where the frustration comes.”

Treasury’s inspector general office has begun an inquiry into the tax
plan analysis, or lack thereof. Senator Elizabeth Warren, Democrat of
Massachusetts, has asked the inspector general to investigate political
meddling in the office.

After months of promises we now see that the analytical support for a
$1.5 trillion, nearly 500-page piece of legislation is a 400-word note
that boils down to “trust us.” No wonder the letter isn’t signed. What
career analysts would put their names to these worthless claims?

//--clip

Date Subject  Author
04.12. * What happened when North Carolina cut taxes like tRS Wood
05.12. `* Re: What happened when North Carolina cut taxes like tJAB
12.12.  `* the tax cuts only works if you apply magical mathRS Wood
12.12.   `* Re: the tax cuts only works if you apply magical mathJAB
16.02.    `* Re: the tax cuts only works if you apply magical mathRS Wood
27.02.     `* thanks for the tax cuts! corporations are investinRS Wood
28.02.      +- Re: thanks for the tax cuts! corporations are investinJAB
28.02.      `* Re: thanks for the tax cuts! corporations are investinJAB
01.05.       `* Re: thanks for the tax cuts! corporations are investinRS Wood
01.05.        `* Re: thanks for the tax cuts! corporations are investinRS Wood
03.05.         `- Re: thanks for the tax cuts! corporations are investinJAB