anti-gay in the office, very gay in the office

Newsgroups
Subject: anti-gay in the office, very gay in the office
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Nov 20 2017 02:50:40
On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 14:19:21 -0400
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

But what Mr. Murphy’s moral flexibility ultimately reveals is that,
for these particular hard-line anti-abortion politicians, it’s not
about fetal pain or the sanctity of life. It’s all about control —
whether you’re telling a woman she can’t have an abortion, or forcing
a woman to get one.

Well, guess this story goes here, then.  I have no issue with
homosexuality.  But I have a huge problem with hypocrisy.  Come up to
the stage and take your trophy, Republican state lawmaker Wesley
Goodman.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-lawmaker-craigslist-men-article-1.3643680

As usual, the people who are most vehemently against something, are
also doing that same thing.

//--clip

 An anti-LGBT Ohio lawmaker who resigned this week over “inappropriate
behavior” with another man at his legislative office had a history of
aggressively pursuing gay men during his time in Washington D.C.

The revelations are a stark contrast to the conservative beliefs — like
marriage only occurring between a man and a woman — that state Rep.
Wesley Goodman touted in his public life.

Goodman, a former congressional staffer who also worked for
conservative groups, was “all over Craigslist,” Chris Donnelly, who
posted ads on the classifieds site, told Cleveland.com.

Donnelly, also a Republican congressional aide, said Goodman replied to
one of his posts and they had a sexual rendezvous in 2008. He showed
the news site emails from an account using the name Brad Murphey — a
“straight/curious” man who needed to keep things quiet.

//--clip

Date Subject  Author
20.11. * anti-gay in the office, very gay in the officeRS Wood
20.11. `* Re: anti-gay in the office, very gay in the officeJAB
09.02.  `* Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiRS Wood
09.02.   `* Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiJAB
16.02.    `- Re: Against prostitution in office, in favor of prostiRS Wood