Re: Another NUT DEMOCRAT FROM CALIFORNIA is a MASS MURDERER! AGAIN!

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Another NUT DEMOCRAT FROM CALIFORNIA is a MASS MURDERER! AGAIN!
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Oct 12 2017 14:57:01
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 21:48:57 +0000
"Sam Clayburne" <samc18@gmail.com> wrote:

Stephen Paddock from LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, another LEFT WING
PIECE OF SHIT OBAMA AND CLINTON VOTER is the latest MASS SHOOTER
to launch an attack on the 2nd amendment.

Not me.  I'd prefer to set my sights on Net-tards who abuse caps lock
and don't know how to make a coherent argument backed up by facts, and
who post random drivel to the wrong newsgroups.

Go get fucked.

Date Subject  Author
10.10. * Another NUT DEMOCRAT FROM CALIFORNIA is a MASS MURSam Clayburne
11.10. +- Re: Another NUT DEMOCRAT FROM CALIFORNIA is a MASS MURJAB
12.10. `* Re: Another NUT DEMOCRAT FROM CALIFORNIA is a MASS MURRS Wood
12.10.  `- Re: Another NUT DEMOCRAT FROM CALIFORNIA is a MASS MURJAB