Re: [USA] private jets and other offenses: two articles

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] private jets and other offenses: two articles
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Sep 30 2017 06:51:57
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:37:28 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Private Emails, Private Jets and Mr. Trump’s Idea of Public Service

The problem is stated below...those who elected him aren't paying
attention.

Fake news writer in 2016 presidential election found dead
"My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time," Horner
said. "I think Trump is in the White House because of me.

"His followers don’t fact-check anything " they’ll post everything,
believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a
protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted
a fake ad on Craigslist."

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/352620-fake-news-writer-in-2016-presidential-election-found-dead

Yes, Trumpism has brought about a "culture of entitlement," by his
flamboyant ways of spending taxpayers' money.

Date Subject  Author
30.09. o Re: [USA] private jets and other offenses: two articleJAB