[USA] miss these guys?

Newsgroups
Subject: [USA] miss these guys?
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Sep 29 2017 21:26:30
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/09/29/miss-these-guys-yet-you-betcha/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-d%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.d69292b39408

//--clip
More important — and we took this entirely for granted — none of these
presidents thought the office was an opportunity for self-enrichment,
stoking racial divisions, demonizing immigrants or delegitimizing the
free press. Pick your least favorite of the three, and he will be
regarded as a giant in comparison with President Trump. Collectively,
in 24 years they told fewer lies than Trump has in eight months in
office. Each actually bothered to read things, appointed honorable and
experienced people to high offices, filled political slots, tried to
understand the issues and cared about the content of the laws they
signed.
//--clip

--
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>