Re: Hope you weren't banking on Ivanka to save the day

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Hope you weren't banking on Ivanka to save the day
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Sep 06 2017 20:02:44
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 10:31:07 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Ivanka Trump, first daughter, strode into Washington back in January
with big promises

On another note, it might appear Donald has had his 19th nervous
breakdown, so the new chief of staff is reducing "mental overflow."
:

"The report cited chief of staff John Kelly’s new role in the White
House as a possible reason for Schiller’s departure. Schiller, who has
worked for Trump since 1999, lost his ability to at any moment walk
into the Oval Office once Kelly became chief of staff."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/349171-report-trump-crushed-by-former-bodyguards-departure

If Donald consistently flies off the handle, I'm surprised he hasn't
stroked out...unless he is taking bp pills.

Date Subject  Author
06.09. * Hope you weren't banking on Ivanka to save the dayRS Wood
06.09. `- Re: Hope you weren't banking on Ivanka to save the dayJAB