Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to brag

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to brag
From: marko@pacujo.net (Marko Rauhamaa)
Newsgroups: dictator.america, misc.news.internet.discuss
Date: Aug 24 2017 20:22:20
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>:

On 2017-08-23, Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> wrote:
Oh, please. I'm all for the government providing for the needy. In
fact, the tax code should be used for the explicit purpose of
redistributing wealth. However, let the rich have their fun.

Ha ha! You let *your* rich have *their* fun. These rich are apparently
having their fun on the American taxpayer's account. Surely you can
agree that's not right?

I believe we *must* give the rulers tax-payer-funded perks. Otherwise,
they will resort to corruption and do us far more damage.

People in Finland have been grumbling about the handsome pension
benefits of ex-MPs. Unless someone can show that these benefits are a
principal reason for Finland's economic woes, we should just tolerate
it.

Why, in a democracy the benefits are open to anybody. Simply get elected
by your peers!

Marko

Date Subject  Author
23.08. * [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragRS Wood
23.08. +* Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragMarko Rauhamaa
24.08. |`* Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragRS Wood
24.08. | `- Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragMarko Rauhamaa
25.08. +- Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragPaul Sture
14.09. `* Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragJAB
15.09.  `* Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragRS Wood
15.09.   `- Re: [USA] tips for the aristocracy: how to bragJAB