Re: enemy of the American People

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: enemy of the American People
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Aug 01 2017 04:25:18
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 02:57:12 +0000, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Adding dictator.america to the mix, for obvious reasons.

the presidency and the falsehoods are really beyond belief.  Amateur hour on
Pennsylvania Avenue.

It's their propaganda game, but who-ever is the master-mind will end
up with "roasted balls."

Consider attorney Ty Cobb was "appointed by President Trump as White
House special counsel," Trump is aware of a storm brewing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/07/31/im-an-impeachment-lawyer-im-rooting-for-trumps-new-attorney-you-should-too/?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-posteverything%3Ahomepage%2Fcard

Both the Washington Post and the NY Times are doubling down

Yes, for non subscribers, I think some of these newspapers are
allowing access without a pay-wall.

The rumors that narcissistic Zuckerberg...run for president

A person has one idea that bears fruit, and then it goes to his head.

Date Subject  Author
30.07. * Re: enemy of the American PeopleRS Wood
01.08. `- Re: enemy of the American PeopleJAB