Re: The White House isn?t at war with leaks. It?s at war with basic transparency.

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: The White House isn?t at war with leaks. It?s at war with basic transparency.
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jul 30 2017 14:15:09
On 2017-07-29, JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 08:55:55 -0400 (EDT), RS Wood
<rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

The White House isn?t at war with leaks. It?s at war with basic
transparency

"His frustration with the media isn’t really that the media makes
things up, it’s that the media has the gall to tell the truth."

That was the case during the campaign too, now that I think about it.  And
maybe always.  Sadly, the press doesn't *have to* make stuff up these days -
they just have to write what he says and does.

Date Subject  Author
29.07. * The White House isn?t at war with leak s. It?s at RS Wood
29.07. `* Re: The White House isn?t at war with leaks. It?s at wJAB
30.07.  `- Re: The White House isn?t at war with leaks. It?s at wRS Wood