Re: Forum Charter

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Forum Charter
From: rich@dictatorshandbook.net (Richard M. Tater)
Newsgroups: dictator.announce
Date: Jan 21 2017 02:23:29
On 2017-01-17, Richard M  Tater <rich@dictatorshandbook.net> wrote:
Merry Christmas, Autocrats.  And I know there are more of you reading
than ever before.  The pendulum is swinging again, this time in the
direction of heavy-handedness.  Hey Americans, you making your place
great again?  Enjoying

Damn it - didn't get to change the greeting in time this month.  That
said, posting a little something on the 20th of January seems
appropriate for our American friends over in The Fascist Republic of
Trumpostan.

Happy times for Dicks.  For the rest of you?  Not so much.

Date Subject  Author
17.01. * Forum CharterRichard M. Tater
21.01. `- Re: Forum CharterRichard M. Tater